Wedding Day: Wrap-Up
You’ve done so much, however you don’t want to encounter any stress on your wedding day. If this is you, then you must reward yourself by securing our wedding day detail coordination. After all, we love what we do and are dedicated to providing you with an amazing event. We take each and every clients event to heart. As if it were our own. Your event truly is our passion.
We will meet with you at least two times in advance of your wedding day to collect your wedding contracts and assist you with wrapping up any final details:
- Create planning documents (event overview & wedding timeline) and send to vendors.
- Create Pinterest Board with 25-50 wedding related pins
- Confirm vendors hired.
- Accept all deliveries and ensure all the vendors have arrived.
- Complete a walk-through of reception venue.
- Meet and greet photographer and/or videographer and instruct them accordingly as previously discussed.
- Proceed to ceremony venue to make sure guests are being ushered accordingly; programs are being distributed, etc.
- Wait for wedding party to arrive and coordinate ceremony procession in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Coordinate a brief meeting with band/entertainment regarding 1st dances, special introductory announcement, and any other special requests.
- Ensure proper placement of favors, guest book, toasting flutes, pictures, etc.
- Continue in directing wedding reception with 1st dance, wedding party dance, father/daughter & son/mother dances, bouquet throwing, cake cutting, departure of couple. (Based on level of service chosen)
- Ensure reception food is packaged and delivered to appropriate location along with any other specialty items couple may have.
- Our departure times can vary based on your level of service. We can depart at the entrée placement, cake cutting or stay through the entire event.
Photo courtesy of Jen Osojnicki Photography