Wedding Weekend: Full Service
- Assist with event design.
- Create Pinterest Board with 60+ wedding related pins
- Refer to appropriate vendors based on budget and style.
- Attend vendor appointments.
- Create planning documents (event overview & wedding timeline) and send to vendors
- Accept all deliveries and ensure all the vendors have arrived.
- Complete a walk-through of reception venue.
- Meet and greet photographer and/or videographer and instruct them accordingly as previously discussed.
- Proceed to ceremony venue to make sure guests are being ushered accordingly; programs are being distributed, etc.
- Wait for wedding party to arrive and coordinate procession in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Coordinate a brief meeting with band/entertainment regarding 1st dances, special introductory announcement, and any other special requests.
- Ensure proper placement of favors, guest book, toasting flutes, pictures, etc.
- Continue in directing wedding reception with 1st dance, wedding party dance, father/daughter & son/mother dances, bouquet throwing, cake cutting, departure of couple. (Based on level of service chosen)
- Ensure reception food is packaged and delivered to appropriate location suite along with any other specialty items couple may have.
- Our departure times can vary based on your level of service. We can depart at the entrée placement, cake cutting or stay through the entire event.
Photo courtesy of Nu Visions in Photography