We met Samantha while she was busy wrapping up med school and George was completing grad school at Rollins. They met at UF during undergrad through their Greek organizations. They had been together for several years and already started a life, including having an adorable doggie, but were ready to take the next step in glamorous fashion.
George had grown up in Winter Park, so many of the events all took place in area. The Alfond Inn was used for rehearsal dinner, getting ready, and post wedding brunch. The Catholic ceremony was held at Knowles Chapel at Rollins and the reception is at Interlachen Country Club. Samantha wanted soft, romantic aesthetic to the black tie event. So we incorporated a beautiful combination of softer colors like blush, light pink, and champagne.
This particular wedding introduced us to a lot of new vendors in the area. Rebecca Read Photography is incredible and all the photos between George and Samantha are electric. Velvet and Twine has been on our radar for a while but we never had a chance to work with them until this event and we absolutely love what they created. We also work with Creative Cinema for the first time. They did a wonderful job with the trailer. We can’t wait to see when it is completed.
We have so many congratulations to give to this couple: Marriage, MBA, MD, and of course, Mr. and Mrs. Congrats George and Samantha!
- Photographer — Rebecca Read Photography
- Videographer — Creative Cinema
- Ceremony Site — Knowles Memorial Chapel
- Reception Site — Interlachen Country Club<
- Floral and Décor — Velvet & Twine
- Lighting — Get Lit
- Rentals — Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
- Entertainment — Bay Kings Band
- Gown — Solutions Bridal Designer House
- Hair & Makeup — Le Jeune Hair and Makeup Artistry
- Cake — The Sugar Suite
- Linens — Over the Top
- Transportation — VIP Transportation