Mollie and Mark have had a long distance relationship for many years, her being a doctor in New York State, and he being a pilot for the Orange County Sheriff’s office, here. The time finally came for them to say their vows, they picked the gorgeous Isleworth Country Club.
Mollie allowed Mark’s purple and gold fraternity colors to be their wedding colors, but with a feminine twist incorporating ivory and magenta. The gorgeous arrangements by Lee Forrest accompanied by Over The Top linens all blended beautifully with the bridal attire.
The wedding was full of so much love and energy. So many guests came from out of town, including Mollie’s childhood pastor, who officiated the event. All in all, it was a gorgeous event befitting the doctor and the pilot.
- Ceremony and Reception Venue — Isleworth Country Club
- Floral Décor — Lee Forrest Designs
- Officiant — Apostle Rebecca Brown
- DJ — Power Entertainment
- Photographer–Nu Visions in Photography
- Videographer—Perfect Sky Productions
- Linens— Over The Top Linens
Caricature Artist — Paula Large