Megan and Ryan were young, fun and very casual. They chose a lovely lakeside venue as the setting for their ceremony and reception, The Estate House at Cypress Grove. Since the wedding was a fall to do, they used burgundy, gold and orange. They also wanted an organic feel to the wedding, so Lee Forrest Design used fresh cranberries and oranges in the décor. The couple put their own stamp on their big day by sharing their love of wine. Their engagement session was done at Lakeridge Winery and they carried the wine theme throughout the event using the color wine and also giving out wine bottle cork favors.
Michele and her crew are fantastic! Highly recommended!
- Ceremony & Reception Venue — The Estate House at Cypress Grove Park
- Caterer — Big City Catering
- Floral Décor — Lee Forrest Design
- Photographer — Hughes Fioretti Photography
- DJ — Electromagic Productions
- Rentals — Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
- Hair and Makeup – The Makeover Station
- Cake — Party Flavors