This is one of those rare situations where the groom stepped in and hired a planner to help his bride. Daniel and Jolene are from Atlanta. They knew they wanted a destination wedding to help keep their guest count down. They contacted us and we created an all-inclusive package for them.
The wedding was a beautiful mix of Ugandan and Bahamian traditions, deeply rooted in the Christian faith. The History Center’s exhibition room is the perfect blank slate. The multiple shades of pink in the floral, linens, and uplighting really brought the room to life.
Congratulations to the lovely couple!
- Ceremony/Reception Site — Orange County History Center
- Caterer — John Michael Weddings and Special Events
- Floral Décor — Weddings by Carly Ane’s
- DJ — Orlando DJ & Lighting
- Photographer — Jessica Leigh
- Videographer — Cinemedia
- Cake — Cut the Cake
- Linens — Over the Top