Our lovely bride, Jessie, came to us without a clear concept of what she wanted. She had so many suggestions from friends and family, and was at the point of Pinterest overload. After our initial meeting, a few things became perfectly clear, she wanted the look to be inspired by Calabria, Italy, where her family originates from, she wanted to make sure her groom, Tommy, was reflected in the design, and that she stop stressing!
On the day of the event, the rain may have spoiled our original idea of having an outdoor wedding, but the Tuscawilla Country Club had an amazingly beautiful back up, with enough windows to let the natural light in. Lee Forrest did a magical job of making Jessie’s vision of rustic Italia matched with romantic coral and mint come together.
Tommy’s father had passed a few years prior. To pay tribute, they placed his uniform hat on a chair within view of the ceremony.
We can’t forget about the ring bearer, Jessie and Tommy’s son, Dylan. He was such a fun little guy and kept saying, “Mommy beeeeutiful.”
It was a wonderful day, even with it’s bumps, and we are so happy to see Jessie and Tommy happily married.
- Photographer — Iwona.com
- Videographer — Visual Effects by Seth
- Ceremony and Reception — Tuscawilla Country Club
- Officiant — Teresa Knox
- Floral and Décor — Lee Forrest Design
- Ceremony Violinist — Jennie Rudberg
- DJ and Lighting — Power Entertainment
- Photobooth — No Limit Event Rentals
- Menswear — Absolutely Fitting
- Hair & Makeup — Crystal Walters
- Cake — Cake Designers
- Linens — BBJ Linens
- Rentals – Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals