We were honored to help design and plan Dakota and Daniel’s smaller but not small on fabulousness wedding. The couple both very busy with work and family needed our help to put this special day together. They contacted us and asked if we could just put together an all inclusive package for them instead of them having to select and meet with each and every vendor. We were up to the task! Dakota shared her design preferences with Cathrina and then just stepped back. Which Daniel said isn’t very much like Dakota at all. What a risk to take. Her seeing her ceremony site at the beautiful Alfond Inn Conservatory was answer enough that the risk had paid off. With Cathrina and I both standing at the entry to the aisle, it was so rewarding to know we had well delivered what our couple wanted for their day. The day continued with great entertainment from their close friend Chris McCarty who really rocked the reception. Fun was had by all with dancing and cigars for the guys and gals!
We wish this couple the best that life has to offer. They are near and dear to our hearts and new friends to boot!
- Ceremony Site & Reception Site — Alfond Inn
- Officiant — Reverend Tim Herring
- Hair & Makeup —Makeover Station
- Floral Décor —Lee Forrest Design
- Cake — Party Flavors Custom Cakes
- Chargers — A Chair Affair
- Lighting — Get Lit
- Linens — Over the Top
- Ceremony harpist — Catherine Way
- Cocktails and Reception Musician — Chris McCarty
- Photographer — Iwona.com
- Videographer — Perfect Sky Productions
- Transportation — Showtime Limo
- Transportation — VIP Transportation Group